Done right, an ERP system implementation can dramatically enhance efficiency, profitability and control. But done wrong, these projects can be costly failures for the business and career killers for project managers.
Toolbox.com has written a whitepaper to help executives and project managers contemplating an ERP installation avoid six all-too-common pitfalls that prevent such projects from producing the benefits expected at the outset:
• Bringing stakeholders into the process too late
• Attempting to do too much, too fast
• Failing to give training its proper focus
• Incomplete or unclear understanding of processes and requirements
• Choosing the wrong implementation partner
To find out how to avoid falling short of YOUR project’s potential, click here to read Toolbox.com Expert’s Guide: Six Great Tips for ERP Implementation